Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A Short 'Love' Story

When we found that someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we joined up with them, and fall into mutual weirdness and call it true love.

You do not love someone because they are perfect, you love them because they are not. 

I was this awkward girl who built high defenses and was allowing no man inside. I have these reasons that I know people would never understand because I know in their perspective my justifications are crooked. 

I want to understand why? I want to know how and when? How come? Whenever I replay the scenarios, I always end up spinning. Because yes, it was a whirlwind.

It is a hey-bam love. Damn! How did I not see this coming? Well, do you believe in "love at first sight?" Oh! Good. Me, too. I don't. Second time? Seriously? Not even. So better explain this.

If I would recall I just met you months ago and we were acquaintance back then. Just an acquaintance. And how funny we became "best friends" in just a week. Sweet! Maybe we are sixteen and we don't know it. Ugh! Maybe I should sing this song wherein I will put us under a tree doing that thing. Hmmm...


***
To be continued.. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment